The DS800 is an 8 input, 32 output self contained audio distribution system. In standard format each input is split into two transformer-isolated outputs (-10dB level) and two actively balanced outputs.
The unit can be internally reconfigured to give more than the standard four outputs from each input up to a total number of 32 outputs.
Each input features remote
activated pad, adjustable gain, mic/line switch, 48V phantom power, 5 segment LED metering, ‘listen’ facility.
A headphone output and associated gain control are also provided. When using multiple units the ‘listen’ facility can be cascaded such that any input channel may be listened to via a single headphone output.
- Self-contained, 8 input 32 output unit with auto switching powersupply, will work down to 60V mains voltage, 50/60Hz, no external power supply needed.
- Ergonomically designed front panel with recessed controls resulting in a ‘cable and connector free’ control area.
- 5 segment LED meters on every input giving instant indication of input levels and or clipping
- Exceptional dynamic range.
- Headphone ‘listen’ facility, which can be expanded when usingmultiple units.