When DJs Speak, Allen & Heath Listens!
The XONE:92 represents the culmination of everything Allen & Heath learned from the DJ market. The XONE:92 is the result of something Allen & Heath has done since Day One – listening to DJ’s.
The Allen & heath XONE:92 is a versatile mixer that promises to fulfill every wish list, with features to suit all styles from breakbeat to techno, trance to house.
Massive Input Flexibility
The XONE:92 has 6 dual stereo channels, two offering mic inputs, adding up to a massive 10 stereo and 2 microphone inputs. XONE:92’s full range of connectors means that you can connect up to 4 turntables to the Xone:92, 2 mics, CD players, MD players, drum machines, samplers, and pretty much anything else you might want to bring into the mix.
XONE:92 AS A MIDI Controller
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) allows the Allen & Heath XONE:92 panel controls to transmit MIDI data to enable remote control of external effects, samplers, sequencers including Ableton LIVE and the Korg KAOS Pad. Tap Tempo related MIDI clocks are also transmitted from the XONE:92 to provide synchronisation of MIDI sound modules to pre-recorded sources playing through the XONE:92.
More EQ Than Most
The Allen & Heath XONE:92 features 4 BAND EQ controls rather than the usual 3 for greater creativity. Each band has a safe +6dB boost. The HI and LO bands have infinite attenuation (total kill) with a sharp 12dB/oct roll-off and the XONE:92’s MID bands have a massive -30dB of cut, enough to shape your sound well beyond normal EQ range, and without overloading your system.
High Quality Faders
The Allen & Heath XONE:92’s stereo channels use high quality twin rail rotary VCA faders. These control the audio using DC voltages meaning that the XONE:92 can take a huge amount of punishment without the bangs and crackles that inevitably creep in on regular audio faders.
Seamless Beat, Scratch Or Cut Mixing
The XONE:92’s high spec Penny & Giles VCA crossfader is easily removable from the top panel for quick replacement. . The curve can be swept between dipped response, ideal for seamless beat mixing, and fast-attack, suitable for scratch or cut mixing with the XONE:92.
New Levels Of Performce
Unique to XONE:92, two stereo state variable Voltage Controlled Filters provide the DJ with a new level of live performance creativity. The XONE:92 uses these to sweep the sound by accentuating or cutting frequencies from 30Hz to 20kHz. The 3 filter types on the XONE:92 (HPF, BPF and LPF) can be combined to create many more amazing effects. The XONE:92’s Low Frequency Oscillator controls enable cyclic LFO changes to be applied to each filter. A large Resonance control on the Xone:92 changes the ‘Q’ or sharpness of the filter effect from subtle to extreme. Each VCF has its own ‘ON’ switch.
At Home In The House
Combined with the XONE:92’s extensive output and monitoring features, color coded indicators, stylish layout and clear graphics visible in all lighting situations, Allen & Heath gives you an unbeatable performance console with the XONE:92, equally at home in dance clubs, home set-ups, live venues, and on the road.
Allen & Heath XONE:92 Features:
- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with mic inputs, RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader).
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders.
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs.
- 2 VCF filters – any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader.
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation.
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix.
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches.
- 4 band EQ – high definition of frequency bands, with ‘infinite kill’ on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- Dedicated booth output.
- Metering – extensive channel, output and cue metering.
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring.
- Monitor section – includes post EQ switch; split cue and Cue/Mix monitor balance control.
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4″ and 3.5mm jack.
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB.
- Dedicated clean feed record output.
- Input selectors with 2 colour indicators.
- Smooth action level controls.
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO 2 (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- Large ‘light-pipe’ illuminated cue switches.
- 9 led 3 colour channel ‘bulls eye’ LED meters.
- Either smooth travel 60mm rotary VCA faders
- 2 Independent mix outputs.
- 2 Rotary master level controls.
- Dual stereo analogue VCF effects.
- 3 Filter modes combine for more effects.
- Independent frequency sweep controls.
- Resonance control for subtle or wild effects.
- Filter LFO Depth and tempo controls.
- Illuminated Filter switches punch effect in or out.
- Powerful headphones monitor with auto cue.
- Headphones split cue and Aux 1 & 2 monitoring.
- Stereo music only booth monitor output.
- Booth mono and mute switching.
- 9 led 3 colour main ‘bulls eye’ LED meters.
- Balanced 0dBu XLR stereo Mix 1 output.
- Impedance balanced Line stereo Mix 2 output.
- Pre-fade recording output.
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance.
- Internal installer options for system optimization.
- Plinth or 19″ rack mount ears included.
- Spare knobs included.