The DN-500AV surround-sound pre-amplifier replaces the hugely successful Denon Professional DNA7100 as the brands high quality 7.1 surround sound and zoning pre-amplifier. As well as up to the minute audio and video specification, the new DN-500AV also has a raft of features including network and USB inputs for audio streaming, and a convenient HDMI input on the front for portable video equipment input.
Mounted in a 19” rack mount as standard, the unit features composite/(S), component and 6 HDMI 1.4a inputs routed to a single HDMI output and 8 XLR audio outputs for routing to power amplifiers or an active monitor system. As well as the video sources, audio files can be played back from the USB input or from a network drive via Ethernet. Processing audio using Dolby Pro Logic IIZ, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio ensures all major surround sound formats are accommodated, and the option of upscaling ensures that the composite and HDMI sources are output with the best possible visual quality. Remote control can take place via the RS232 port, over IP or using the included IR remote control.
The convenience of the inputs, quality of the output, ease of use and Denon Professional reliability make this the perfect tool for all high quality installations requiring high quality surround sound decoding, from boardrooms, preview theatres and lecture theatres through to recording and mixing studio and luxury yachts.
- HDMI version 1.4a (3D,ARC)
- 6-HDMI inputs and 1 output
- 2 assignable component video inputs and 1 output
- Direct play for portable audio devices, USB memory device via USB
- XLR analog input
- XLR 7.1ch Pre output
- Zone 2
- Tone control
- Streams audio / pictures over the Network (PC, NAS) via DLNA 1.5
- Supports WMA, MP3, WAV, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, JPEG files
- Bright VFD display with English and Spanish display
- Front-panel key lock feature
- Easy setup menu
- HP output
- RS-232c serial / IP controllable
- IR controllable with included IR remote control
- Controllable via Denon CE’s iDevice remote app
- 4RU removable rack kit included
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet