The DN-F400 builds upon the professional quality and innovation that has long made Denon Professional the undisputed leader in innovative audio design. Delivering powerful performance in a compact, single RU half-space package, the DN-F400 is designed to deliver dependability in critical applications where audio runs continuously or must be triggered at a moment’s notice, including background music, music-on-hold, continuous or repetitive messaging or emergency announcements. From theme parks and shopping malls to hospitals, hotels, airports and train stations, the DN-F400 is ideal for use in public facilities requiring continuous playback, repeated programmed audio messaging or quickly-triggered announcements.
The optional RC-F400 Remote Controller features a large LCD display and ergonomically designed control panel, including twenty hot buttons for instant playback of audio or sound effects. When used together, the DN-F400 / RC-F400 Solid State Audio Combo is a powerful and cost-effective alternative to high-priced sound FX playback systems and outdated CART players, CD or Minidisk units for radio, television, sporting events, theater and other real-time performance applications.
- Plays mono and stereo uncompressed WAV (44.1 and 48 kHz) and MP3 files
- Utilizes robust, industry-standard SD and SDHC card formats
- Easy-to-operate tape-recorder type control panel
- Balanced (Phoenix-type) and unbalanced audio outputs
- Front-panel headphone output with level control
- Random, Repeat One, Repeat All modes
- Program playlists via .m3u files
- External RS-232c and GPIO control
- Securable SD slot
- Bright, easy-to-read OLED display
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Easy to Program, Easy to Use
- Flexibility and Control -The RC-F400S Remote Controller’s intuitive control panel features a large, easy-to-read OLED display, with full navigation and transport control and features like Power-On Auto Play.