The RC-F400S Remote Controller’s intuitive control panel features a large, easy-to-read OLED display, with full navigation and transport control and features like Power-On Auto Play. Audio and Sound FX files can be easily assigned to each of its twenty Hot Start buttons for instantaneous triggering of any sound file, making it an ideal choice for the most demanding live situations, including sporting events, theaters, radio and TV stations.
Together with the RC-F400S Remote Controller, the DN-F400 provides a powerful, cost-effective alternative to expensive sound FX software management and playback systems, and a dependable replacement for outdated CART players and cumbersome CD and Minidisk systems.
- Function Control of the DN-F400
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display
- AC Power Adaptor
- Power Source: DC 5V (DA620PMD)
- Power Consumption: 5.0 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 217 x 47.5 x 172mm 8.54” x 1.87” x 6.77”
- Weight: 0.8 kg 1.76 lbs.
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Operating humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Storage humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing
- Included Accessories
- AC Adaptor DA620PMD: 1
- Serial Cable
- (D-Sub 9-Pin Straight, Male–Female) 1 (6 ft.)
- Mapping Layer Sheet: 1
- Operating Instructions: 1