whilst high quality long-throw 45mm sliders are used for better resolution.
The GQ600 also provides excellent noise anddistortion performance, with a flat noise figure of better than-98dBm.
A shelving H.F. Trim section is provided, with adjustable gain and frequency allowing fast adjustments to be made to overall high frequency response. This obviates the need for system re-voicing when, for example, changes in humidity or audience size occur.
A sweepable high-pass filter offers turnover frequencies of 10Hz to 150Hz and a fixed frequency low-pass filter is also provided for increased H.F. driver protection. This filter is selectable in or out of circuit via jumper links on the main circuit board.
Audio inputs and outputs are provided on lockable LXR’s and ‘quick-wire’ Klippon connectors and are fully electronically balanced as standard. Optional transformer balancing is also available for both inputs and outputs.
Additional features include; relay fail-safe bypass, peak level indicators and optional perspex security cover.
The GQ600 is sturdily constructed from high quality components and undergoes extensive testing and quality control procedures including a minimum 48 hours burn-in period prior to despatch
- H.F Trim section with adjustable gain and frequency allows fast adjustments to be made to overall H.F response. This obviates the need for system re-voicing when, for example, changes in humidity or audience size occur.
- Filter design is carefully optimised for good interpolation and improved narrow band performance.
- Excellent noise and distortion performance.
- High quality long throw 45mm sliders are used, improving resolution whilst eliminating the need for range switchingSweepable high-pass filter is provided.Inputs and outputs are fully electronically balanced as standard.
- A fixed frequency 18 dB/octave low-pass filter is provided for increasedH.F driver protection.
- Peak level indicators give prior warning of onset of clipping anywhere inthe equaliser.
- Relay fail-safe bypass is provided, with turn-on delay.
- Gain control and EQ in/out switch for each channelBoth XLR and Klippon “quick-wire” connectors are provided