DIGITALLY STEERABLE SOUND COLUMN SPEAKER
The VSA 1250 is a multi-amplified vertical steerable array that represents one of the latest RCF applications in terms of digital audio technology.
Thanks to powerful DSPs it processes the audio signal sent to each speaker for controlling its vertical acoustic dispersion to address the audio signal exactly to the listening area, avoiding to send the acoustic energy to ceilings and empty floors, thus not introducing bad reflections that would affect speech intelligibility, mainly in critical environments with high reverberation time.
- 12 x Class D, 50 W amplifiiers
- 94 dB Max SPL
- 12 x 3.5″ full range speakers
- 48 kHz 32 bit processing
- Horizontal dispersion 130°
- Vertical dispersion controlled up to 10° till 30°
- Power supply 115/230 Vac (600VA); 24 V dc
- Extruded aluminium body
- Ceramic block terminals and thermal fuse on 0 dB balanced priority input
- Standard installation accessories included
- Simple and quick set up
- Indicators and control for EN 60849 monitoring facility